You may experience sometime that when you comb your hair and examine the hair brush you are using, your hair sheds. The shedding of a person’s hair differs from another. Some shed hair much than others and the reason behind depends on the person’s health condition. Just as hair may shed after you comb or brush it, eyelash or eyebrow hairs can shed as well. Some occasional shedding is typical and not anything to be overly concerned about.
However, due to grooming efforts, many people have a tendency to excessively wax or over-pluck their eyebrows and eventually damaged it by roughly handling their eyelashes. Taking a cautious approach to grooming eyelashes or eyebrows can help them to grow back more quickly.
As always, patience is very important because such endeavor is not an overnight affair.
Taking the following steps will help you to regrow your eyelashes and eyebrows quickly.
- Refrain from plucking eyebrows unnecessarily. Determine the natural shape of the eyebrow and only pluck hairs that grow outside of the shape. Allow hairs that follow the shape to grow.
- Use a cosmetic product such as Latisse to spark eyelash growth. Latisse must be prescribed; it is not available over the counter. Apply Latisse to your eyelashes daily. Lashes should begin to grow within a few weeks.
- Apply Rogaine to any overly bare areas in your eyebrows. Rogaine is a prescription medication designed to promote hair growth. Rogaine is typically used on the scalp to promote hair growth however it can be used to assist eyebrows to regrow.
- Practice good grooming techniques. For example, eyebrow hair may have a tendency to grow out in a wavy or curly pattern. An eyebrow brush can be used to brush them, retraining them to grow into the natural pattern. It is also recommended to use a clear brow gel to keep eyebrow hairs under control and add shine.
- Remove mascara at the end of each day. Mascara can cause eyelash hairs to harden slightly; this is what allows them to hold their curl. If mascara is not removed, eyebrow lashes can become overly brittle, break and fall out. Refraining from applying excessive coats of mascara can also prevent lashes from hardening.
There are also other reasons why a person’s eyebrows and lashes sheds or brittles out. Many people have this problem and there are a few causes of it: stress; smoking; poor diet; over-plucking / waxing; and other health problems. You need to solve and overcome this problem with in oneself so as not to inflict more damage upon yourself specially you eyebrows and eyelashes.
The fastest way to regrow and get fuller eyebrows is to use an eyebrow growth stimulator. These products contain vitamins, minerals, and proteins needed for strong healthy brows. If your eyebrows are truly over plucked and damaged from years of tweezing, your brows may take a very long time to grow back. If they grow back at all, they may be sparse and fine. The best thing you can do to maximize the amount of regrowth is to eat a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole animal source proteins. The concentrated nutrients and growth factors found in eyebrow growth stimulators will also give you a boost when Mother Nature fails.
Probably the most common reason of missing eyebrows is due lack of nutrients in your daily diet. Your eyebrow follicles need a certain amount of nutrients, the right kinds in the right amount, to say healthy and grow thick and full. You can get enough sulphur by eating green leafy vegetables, eggs, or take a sulphur supplement. Doing so regularly will enable you to see a difference in about a month or so.
Another common cause for thinned or patchy brows is due to overly plucking them. If you pluck your brows every day don’t expect them to grow back any time soon. Take it easy on how many brows you remove as you do your daily tweezing. Only pull out the hairs that you need to, and do not over do it. Loss of eyebrows hair can also be caused by a medical condition. You may have an autoimmune disease called Alopecia Areata that will cause you to lose brow hairs.
You will be surprised to know some of the causes of short eyelashes. Some makeup products can often cause the breakage of eyelashes. Your eyelashes are just like your hair. Do you ask yourself will eyelashes grow back? Yes, it is possible to encourage the process of eyelash growth by steering clear of eye makeup, eyelash curling and also staying away from false eyelashes. There are a variety of products easily available in several stores that guarantee they can boost eyelash regrowth. You can find eyelash conditioners that work in the same manner as conditioner for your hair.
If your eyelashes have become short and brittle, the first thing you need to do is to address how they got that way. A few years ago, when these products first became available to the public, there were some substantial problems. For example, the first products used Glaucoma drugs which are regulated by the federal government. Choosing the best lash growth treatment has never been more difficult due to the often overwhelming amount of eyelash growth products available for sale. There are products from small, boutique companies as well as offerings from large, multinational companies. The best lash growth products are those that focus their efforts on making the best possible products.